GLEE will release it's twelve track Christmas album on Nov. 16. Three weeks later, on December 7, GLEE will air it's Yuletide episode. Now, hear a preview of the album! Songs featured on the album include:
1. We Need A Little Christmas (Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer)
2. Deck The Rooftop (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, and Jenna Ushkowitz)
3. Merry Christmas Darling (Lea Michele)
4. Baby, It's Cold Outside (Chris Colfer and Darren Criss)
5. The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year (Chord Overstreet, Mark Saling, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Heather Morris)
6. Last Christmas (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale, Mark Saling, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Chris Colfer)
7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Lea Michele, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, and Jenna Ushkowitz)
8. O Christmas Tree (Matthew Morrison)
9. Jingle Bells (Cory Monteith, Mark Saling, and Kevin McHale)
10. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (k.d. lang and Morrison)
11. Angels We Have Heard On High (Amber Riley)
12. O Holy Night (Lea Michele)
GLEE made its triumphant return to prime time with an astounding 12.3 million viewers tuning in to the Season 2 premiere. The anticipation and excitement for GLEE music reached new heights with over 250,000 new tracks downloaded in the first 48 hours available. This incredible response yielded more record breaking moments for GLEE; it's the first time all singles from any episode simultaneously appeared in the top 10 of iTunes Top Songs chart. Additionally, the GLEE cast version of Jay-Z's anthem "Empire State of Mind" has the single highest first day sales for any GLEE track released to date.
To date over 13 million GLEE songs have been digitally downloaded, with over 5 million albums sold worldwide. GLEE scored three consecutive #1 releases with GLEE: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers, GLEE: The Music, The Power of Madonna and GLEE: The Music, Journey To Regionals. This week four GLEE releases occupy slots within Billboard's top 100 best selling albums Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers at #31, Glee: The Music, Volume 1 at #58, GLEE: The Music, Journey To Regionals at #66 and GLEE: The Music, Volume 2 at #81. With all the excitement around Glee's return, it's evident why the New York Times proclaimed GLEE is now a bonafide phenomenon."