Friday, December 10, 2010

'Glee' Scouts for Stars


When it comes to its soundtrack, Ryan Murphy, the creator of "Glee," wants to feature more new talent on the show, he said.
"It's something that I really didn't do the first season," he explained in an interview. "But now I realize it's part of my job to champion emerging artists and songs. The best is when we can introduce musicians to everyone from young kids to 65-year-old grandmothers. It's kind of my way to say to these singers that I really dig you, I think you're important and I wish you well."
On the top of his list is French actress and singer-songwriter Charlotte Gainsbourg. "I love everything she does," he said. "I guarantee you my relatives in Indiana don't know about her and that's going to change."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...